7 Slim Arm Workouts to Get Rid of Flabby Arm Fat
Who doesn’t want to flaunt those sexy and lean arms in a sleeveless dress?
But the fat around your upper arm looks as awkward as wiggly tummy and takes the courage away from donning sleeveless.
There isn’t any surprise that even a good figure can have flabby arms this is so because with aging your metabolism rate slows down and your fats store mostly in upper arms.
An easy way to shed these stubborn fats is the use of weights but that might ultimately lead you to build up muscles around your arms.
Please save this image on Pinterest to read later! 🙂
Slim and sexy arms workout
I believe you don’t want to look like a bodybuilder, exception for those who want to build muscles.
Well, going back to our and your main concern, we have compiled a list of tested and handy ways to tone up your arms and have a positive body image.
Scroll down to these amazing 7 workouts for slim and sexy arms that you can do without going to the gym.
This is ideal for triceps, biceps, and shoulders.
- Stand and straighten your arms parallel to the ground.
- Start circling your arms in small and fast movements.
- First in the forward direction as much as you can and then reverse the direction.
- By keeping your stomach tight you can do more circles.
- Use some massaging oil for better flexibility in your shoulders.
2. Tricep dips:
This targets your whole arms and shoulders.
- Sit on the edge of a bench or a chair that must be at least 2 feet above the ground.
- Put your hands behind you on the edge of the chair while keeping them at shoulders-width apart.
- Extend your legs and you can either place your feet on the ground by bending knees or can support your weight on the heels with straight legs.
- Now, bend your elbows behind you and dip your hips towards the ground.
- Keep your back upright and hold this position for a few moments.
- Unbend your arms while holding the edge and lift your body up without sitting on the chair.
- Repeat this dip as much as you can.
A great exercise for slimming down the arms.
- Lie down on the floor on your stomach.
- Start raising your body with the help of your hands and toes on the yoga mat.
- Now, bring your body towards the ground while your hands are firmly on the ground.
- Do 2-3 repeats depending on your level of comfort.
- This might be hard for the beginners so they can start from knee push-ups and at a slow pace.
It’s a simple yet effective way to tone up the flabby arms.
- Sit on the yoga mat with crossed legs.
- Extend your arms out on each side as you’re flying.
- Now, bring your arms in front of you and overlap them like blades of the scissors are crossed over.
- Repeat it for about 15-20 minutes and do it every day.
5. The prayer pose:
This pose effectively engages your triceps and biceps.
- Stand tall and join the palms of your hand above your head.
- Now, bring the joined palms in front of your chest.
- Move them up and down for 20-25 reps for a better result.
6. Arm stretches:
Interlocked hands effect on triceps muscles and remove the excessive fats in that area.
- Raise your arms above your head and grab your right wrist with the left hand and left wrist with the right hand.
- Move your interlocked hands in the right side by stretching your left arm as much as possible behind your head.
- Reverse the side and repeat this process for at least 20 reps.
7. The wave goodbye:
Waving engages your arm from wrist to triceps.
- Stretch your arms out at both sides keeping them parallel to the floor. Now, start waving your hands.
- Make sure your upper arms are stiff and wave your hands only.
- Wave at a speed of 100 times per minute.
You’re going to have all that excess fat off of your arms as soon as you make these moves your habit in the daily workout routine.
For more fitness & muscle building tips, make sure to follow our “Fitness Tips” board on Pinterest! 🙂