If your skin feels very dry, cracked, red, uneven toned and textured. Your skin type might be sensitive.
Sensitive skin affects millions of people. Basically, everyone’s skin is sensitive to some extent but some experience sensitivity more than others. And you’ll notice the burning sensation, swelling, red patches, itchiness, and small bumps.
As sensitive skin can also be dry or oily at the same time, so it becomes a bit more challenging for you to maintain an effective routine and care for your skin.
Sensitive skin is prone to irritate very quickly more than any other skin type, so it needs special care. Having a skin care regimen is super important, and it can make wonders for your skin.
But do you know what are some of the best and effective products to put in your skincare routine? Then look no further, here you will find some of the best and highly rated organic skin care products that may help you fight sensitive skin.
You Might Also Like
17 Best Natural Skin Care Products for Oily Skin
25 Everyday Habits That Are Aging You Fast
Out of time? Read it later! Pin This Image to Your Beauty Board 🙂
Organic Skin Care Products for Sensitive Skin
Most people make a big mistake to skip a patch test before applying any skin care related products on your face and body. So make sure to do a patch test of product on your wrist or neck. Wait for 24 hours, and see it is OK to use.
Or it’s a good idea to check with a dermatologist before do any major changes in your skincare routine.
So let’s get started.
Do cleansing not more than twice a day.
Cleansing is so important for everyone as it removes dirt, oil, sweat, and pollution stick to your skin and pores.
Avoid washing your face with hot water and you may want to use lukewarm water. After washing your face don’t rub your skin, just pat it.
1. Christina Moses Naturals Facial Cleanser ($22.19)
2. Nourish Organic Moisturizing Face Cleanser ($16.65)
3. Pai Skincare Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser ($50)
Use after cleanser.
Toner finishes the job of your cleanser and prepares your skin for your moisturizer. Toning can be a real asset for managing your sensitive skin. It delivers skin-nourishing ingredients to absorb into the skin.
For sensitive skin, avoid toners containing alcohol, menthol, and synthetic fragrances.
4. Thayers Witch Hazel Toner ($9.29)
5. Christina Moss Naturals Facial Toner ($22.99)
6. Pai Skincare Lotus & Orange Blossom BioAffinity Tonic ($50)
Apply serums 10-15 minutes after washing your face.
The serum can be a lifesaver for your skin care routine. It absorbs into the deep layers of the skin, brings active and healing nutrients with it.
7. Acure Radically Rejuvenating Oil-Free Serum
8. John Masters Organics Green Tea & Rose Hydrating Face Serum ($25.50)
9. Pai Skincare Instant Calm Redness Serum ($78)
Apply moisturizer every single day.
Don’t skip moisturization because your skin is sensitive. Sensitive skin is often lacking in hydration so it is better to keep it well moisturized throughout your day.
10. Christina Moss Naturals Facial Moisturizer ($25.99)
12. Pai Skincare Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Day Cream ($55)
Use sunscreen daily.
Sunscreen protects every skin type. It protects your skin against sunburn and sun damage such as discolorations, dark spots, sagging, and wrinkles. Sensitive skin becomes easily irritated, so it is vital to choose the right sunscreen.
13. Beauty by Earth Facial Sunscreen SPF 20 ($15.19)
14. Beauty by Earth Mineral Sunscreen SPF 25 ($15.19)
15. Suntegrity “5 in 1” Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen ($45)