101+ Weight Loss Tips That Make Losing Weight Super Simple!
Losing weight fast and easy can be a challenge for everyone.
One of the reasons that make losing weight such a challenging task is the plateau effect.
Plateau effect… people start, when there is no progress, they get disappointed and tend to stop their weight loss efforts.
Weight loss is not a disease, weight gain and weight loss is a part of the life of a living creature.
But keeping a balance is NECESSARY.
Your unfit body is the result of your bad eating habits and poor lifestyle you are relying on (except some diseases).
Weight loss is not hard at all.
You don’t need to push yourself hard at the level where people lost their goals and inspiration.
You just have to ditch those bad eating habits and rely on a healthy lifestyle. And that’s the hard part for many and here they lose their motivation not weight.
But in this article, we’ve collected more than 101 (I’ll keep updating this page for more additions) easy peasy weight loss tips and hacks.
These weight loss tips are very simple to follow and easy to add in your daily routine. So here we go!
Save this image to read later! 🙂
101+ Weight Loss Tips to Help You Slim Down
Choose the best combination of these weight loss tips (or most of) that suits you in your daily routine, and the results will surely satisfy you. 🙂
Weight loss secret lies in your diet
1. Reduce carbohydrates
2. Eat more whole grains for your source of carbohydrates
3. Increase protein, replace carb foods with protein foods.
4. Enrich your diet with fiber
5. When you fill hungry, eat fiber-rich fruits and vegetables.
6. Ditch the trans fats
7. Drink about 3-5 liter water every day.
8. Eat slowly.
9. No eating out.
10. Don’t say yes to emotional eating.
11. Don’t starve yourself.
12. Hit the grocery store only after eating
13. Choose methods of cooking that use lesser amounts of oil
14. Become more conscious of your calorie intake
15. Put a stop to visiting a coffee shop after work
Cut out bad foods
16. Avoid eating rice, sugar, and salt as much as possible.
17. No packaged food.
18. Avoid junk foods like pizza, burgers, sausages etc.
19. Cut out soda
20. Strictly avoid red meat.
21. Quit Chewing Gum
22. Cut out, sweets.
23. Avoid mayonnaise as much as possible
24. Skip the potatoes
Say yes to good foods!
25. Switch to Green Tea instead of Tea/Coffee.
26. Swap popsicles for frozen red grapes
27. Prefer sprouts to snacks, consume twice a day for brunch or in the evening as salads.
28. Eat five servings of fresh fruits or veggies every day.
29. Consume fruits with high water content and fewer calories like watermelon, cucumber, papaya etc.
30. Eat a handful of nuts every day.
31. Add some pepper to your daily meals
32. A little ginger in your meal plan can do a lot to achieve your weight loss goals
33. Avocado is your new best friend for slimmer body
34. Eating plain Greek yogurt daily is a great decision.
35. Spice up your food with chili peppers
36. Add some cloves to your meal
37. Sprinkle on some little cinnamon on your coffee could mean a lot less weight on your body.
38. If you can’t avoid drinking beverages, choose those that contain less sugar.
39. It is always better to have fresh fruits than fruit juices
Jumpstart your morning
40. Drink hot water with lemon and honey every morning on an empty stomach.
41. Take a shot of apple cider vinegar in the morning
42. Eat banana when you wake up in the morning
43. Never skip your breakfast.
44. Eat eggs for breakfast
45. Drink water minutes before eating breakfast.
46. Eat a heavy breakfast
How to eat meals… the right way
47. Eat an apple before dinner
48. Know your serving sizes.
49. Eat on blue plates
50. Grab some smaller dishes
51. Color your plate.
52. Never consume more than 3 meals a day.
53. Eating around 5 to 6 times a day. That means 3 meals + 2/3 snacks
54. Eat healthy snacks in between meals.
55. Focus on your meal when eating. Don’t watch TV or use your computer when you are eating.
56. Your lunch and dinner should always be light.
57. Never consume snacks or foods when you have food craving sensation.
58. Start your meal with water
59. Try putting on some soft music while you eat.
Say Namaste to physical activities
60. Warm up before starting your workout routine
61. Listen to good music while working out
62. Do your exercise routines outdoors from time to time
63. Do some stretching before working out
64. Do push-ups
65. Do squats to strengthen your core
66. Do reverse sit-ups
67. Do crunches with an exercise ball
68. Do leg lifts
69. Use the stairs instead of the elevator.
71. Walk 30 minutes every day.
72. Say yes to daily walking, and jogging.
73. Do swimming.
74. Do skipping.
75. Do cardio workout 20 minutes a day, five days a week.
76. Add yoga to your routine.
Be a more physical person
77. Cook your own meals
78. Wash your car
79. Clean the house
80. Avoid sitting down for long periods of time
81. Do gardening
82. Play with your kids more
83. Get yourself a pet dog
Sleep is the key component of weight loss
84. Go to Bed Earlier
85. Get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep every night.
86. Don’t eat 2 hours before you go to sleep.
87. Do bedtime yoga
Identify Your Motivation
88. Always stay inspired.
89. Say Some Affirmations
90. Keep a food journal
91. Track the results.
92. Weigh Yourself Daily
93. Check out exercise videos on youtube
94. Read stories about people who were able to lose weight successfully
95. Losing weight can become more effective and fun if you do together with your friend or partner.
96. Surround Yourself With People Who Support Your Goals
Ditch poor lifestyle habits
97. Get some time to relax and relieve stress
98. Good posture strengthens your tummy muscles.
99. Cut out alcohol
100. Quitting smoking actually improves metabolic performance.
101. Turn Off the TV to avoid binge-watching and eating.
If you really find something good or helpful then please share with others!