Try this Effective Homemade Solution for Oily Skin
Are you washing your face repeatedly many times in a day? And you keep wiping your face again and again. but Why? That sticky, Oily and Clammy Skin. And now you are planning to try expensive and chemical based treatments, then wait… We are going to show you a simple and homemade solution of Oily Skin. There are various types of natural ingredients that you can use to yourself for oily skin and this homemade recipe is the mix of few of those ingredients. Usually, Oily Skin problem appears around the age of Puberty. And these can be the potential cause of the Oily and Sticky Skin.
- Hormonal changes
- Seasonal Changes
- Overuse of SkinCare Products
These reasons allow larger sebaceous oil glands to produce excess oil. Once the oil started to comes out in excess, it encourages the skin pores to grow larger.
Soon, these large skin pores blocked by dust particles. Then these clogged pores invite Pimples, Acne, Black and White Heads and other unwanted skin problems. But Do You Know that the Oily Skin is beneficial also? skin care experts agree that those with oily skin types often age more slowly. Because Oily skin remains lubricated and moisturized, preventing fine lines, wrinkles, and pigmentation. Sometimes people try to escape this problem by applying various products, they wash their skin repeatedly several times in a day. But this is not the solution, You should avoid these actions. So what’s the solution is? This is not new to you that we are going through the Home remedy to solve the health and Beauty problems. So now what? We are going to prepare a spray toner which is effective and preferable to use. let’s get in!
- 3 Cups Water
- 2 tbsp Green Tea
- ½ Cup Rose Water
- 5-6 N Mango Seeds
- 8-10 drops peppermint oil
- Boil the mango seeds with 2 cup of water for half an hour.
- Cover it with lid and leave to cool.
- Then Extract the juice through the fine Sieve.
- Boil a Cup of water separately with the Plain Green Tea.
- Sieve it and Leave it to cool.
- Once it cools down then add the Rose Water and Peppermint Oil.
- Keep it in Plastic or Glass bottle and Store it in the freeze.
- For use, Fill it in a Spray bottle then spray it 2-3 times daily.
- leave it for 3-4 minutes on the skin then clean it with the help of cotton or tissue paper.
- You can also use it without using spray with the help of cotton balls.
Mango seeds are very beneficial for reducing the excess oil from our skin. The Green tea is Miraculous beneficial for Skin Problems. It is packed with 200+ Bioactive Compounds which lower the production of Sebum.
It also prevents the Pimples, Acne, and Pigmentation. After using this toner regularly for a week, You will see that your excess Skin oil amount falling down slowly. And you will be able to see the desired results by applying this toner for 1 month.
As we always said that results vary from person to person! You need to try these remedies with some patience and practice. And if you doing this with your best efforts then results will surely satisfy you.
Finally, If you know any remedies that effectively treat your problem then don’t forget to share your experience with us!